Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello, I Must Be Going...But Not Really

Yeah, yeah, I haven't been around in a while.  So fuckin' sue me!  Oh wow, sorry 'bout that.  I should be nice here.  Ah, fuck that too!!  Wow, I am an ass, but that is not why I am here right now (we all know that anyway).  What I am here to talk about, albeit quite briefly, and why I am titularly paraphrasing Groucho, is to say how the posts on this site will be somewhat less frequent over the next few months.  Yeah, like I had to tell ya'll that.  But yes, as my focus goes more toward my comix (go here to see all about that) by review duties will find themselves a bit on the waning side.  But no need to worry oh faithful readers and true believers, for I will still be around these here parts.  My reviews of Blue Jasmine and The End of teh World will be up and running over the next week sometime, and some early Oscar predix may even find their way in here at some point.  So no, I am not actually going anywhere - just bein' a bit more lazy about things around these parts.  So there!  See ya in the funny papers!!

No comments: