Monday, March 21, 2011

366 Weird Movies Guest Review:
Amer (Hélène Cattet & Bruno Forzani)

My fifth Guest Review for the fine folks over at 366 Weird Movies has just been posted over at their site.  It is for a strange little thing called Amer - a movie I am still not really sure if I liked or not.  I know several fellow critics who actually despise the damned thing.  I originally posted a review (in a slightly altered state) of the film back in January over at my site, The Cinematheque.  So in case you missed that one, or just want to check out 366 Weird Movies (it is a fun review site full of all the requisite oddities - and some non-requisite ones) go on over now.


Future guest reviews for 366 Weird Movies will include Zhang Yimou's A Woman, A Gun & A Noodle Shop and a series of pieces on Jess Franco.  See ya in the funny papers...

No comments: