Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oscar Predix - How I did (pretty damn good...but not perfect)

Okay, so I got 9 out of 10 right in Best Pic (picked Invictus over The Blind Side - which was a big surprise of sorts) and of course aced Director, Actor and Actress (pretty much everyone aced those three).  Went 4 for 5 on Supporting Actor (was really hoping Christian McKay would sneak in there).  Supporting Actress was my weak spot but then I figured I was stretching with picking Melanie Laurent.  I did correctly predict District 9's Best Pic nomination.  Overall, I went 31 for 35 or 89%.  Anyway, enough of this, now let's all hope Avatar doesn't take home the Oscar and the award keeps at least a little integrity (if it has any left that is).

Full List of nominations can be viewed at the offiical Oscar website.

No comments: