Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best of the Decade: Year 2003

Welcome to Part IV of the Best of the Decade Project.  Each few days I will name my choices for the best films of each particular year in the aforementioned decade.  This will culminate just after the new year with my list of the 50 greatest films of the decade.  So without further ado I give you my top ten for the year 2003.

1. Dogville (Lars von Trier)
2. Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (Quentin Tarantino)
3. Goodbye Dragon Inn (Tsai Ming-liang) 
4. The Dreamers (Bernardo Bertolucci) 
5. Mystic River (Clint Eastwood)
6. The Brown Bunny (Vincent Gallo)
7. The Triplets of Belleville (Sylvain Chomet)
8. Capturing the Friedmans (Andrew Jarecki)
9. Los Angeles Plays Itself (Thom Anderson) 
10. Elephant (Gus Van Sant)

1 comment:

cytotec said...

obat telat bulan i think your blog very informative, obat penggugur thanks for sharing obat cytotec